Saturday, June 26, 2010

Conversations with the Dark Thing 2

Dark Thing: Hello Violet.


Me: Go away, I know why you're here.

Dark Thing: No one's home Violet and theres so much glass on the floor...

Me: I am going to clean up the glass and throw it away now

Dark Thing: Don't do anything rash now Violet.

Me: What you're asking me do is rash.

Dark Thing: Oh Violet...

Me: Stop saying my name

Dark Thing: Does that bother you...Violet?

Me: Go away, I'm not going to talk back.

Dark Thing: Yes you are. Pretty little Violet with lips that taste like cherry pie...

Me: STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Thing: I'm not going to stop, Violet.

Me: Yes, you are!

Dark Thing: Hush Violet, just do what I'm telling you to do. Pick up the glass shard.

Me: No.

Dark Thing: Violet...

Me: I'm not picking it up, so you might as well just go away now.

Dark Thing: You'll pick it up. Don't you want to feel the cold glass against your skin, feel the blood rush out of that wound like a wave? Feel your eyes roll back into your head like your going to black out?

Me: NO.

Dark Thing: I know you don't mean that, Violet.

Me: I'm not your play thing, you can't tell me what to do.

Dark Thing: Yes I can, I've been doing it for 8 years, no need to stop now.

Me: Yes there is, I'm not listening anymore

Dark Thing: Come on Violet, be a good girl for me

Me: I am a good girl, which is why I'm not listening to you anymore

Dark Thing: Pick up the glass, Violet!!!

Me: No!!!

Dark Thing: *sigh* Violet, pick up the glass...Please.

Me: Don't say please, just don't say it.

Dark Thing: Violet, I'm asking you nicely now, pick up the shard of glass.

Me: *crying, crumpled up on the kitchen floor* Look, I'm bleeding, alright? Theres blood on my hands, ok? Please, just go away.

Dark Thing: Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment