Sunday, April 11, 2010

Maybe I really am Crazy

I'm beginning to feel like I really might be going crazy, or more so then before I guess I should say.
I was going over things in my head today, trying to figure out why people think I'm weird, and I think I have finally come to a conclusion.
I'm a complete loon.
I'm a sixteen year old girl who hates going outside of her house and would rather people just let her be. I think it's amazing how reading just a few words on a page can take you away into another world entirely, letting you forget that in reality your really A pyscho with no life. I know I'm beautiful, and yet I'd rather the point not ever be made, in secreted whispers or in friendly compliments.
There's more reasons, but I stopped right there, because what teenage girl doesn't love to be told they're pretty if it's true?
Not any sane ones, that's for damn sure.
Some people may say that tellign yourself your beautiful is just being conceited, but I'm not just talking about on the inside, I know I'm a good person, and yet I doubt that all the time, day and night like a nagging fly that just won't leave me alone.
Maybe I really am crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment